Click for Free Internet information
Click for Free Websites and Resources
Click for Speech and Language Resources
On March 3rd, Jefferson County health officials met with school representatives. We have been advised by the CDC and JCHD that the best way to protect our students and ourselves from the Coronavirus is through prevention.
Prevention Tips (from CDC website):
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. Cough in your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating ; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For more information, click the links below:
Tarrant Parent Letter - English
Tarrant Parent Letter - Spanish
Alabama Department of Public Health
Center for Disease Control
Hand Washing Tips
CDC Prevention Tips
What to do if you are sick.