Tarrant Elementary School (grades K-2) 205-841-7541
Tarrant Intermediate School (grades 3-6) 205-849-0168
Tarrant High School (grades 7-12) 205-849-0172
Students and Families Living in District:
Living in district enables students to automatically attend Tarrant City Schools. However, each year parents are asked to prove residency.
Returning parents, please bring a valid Driver's license, current custody documents (if applicable) and one item from both of the following lists:
One of the following item(s):
- Current property Tax Bill of Tarrant Residence.
- Current Monthly Mortgage Statement
- Current signed and dated LEASE with names of all who live at this Tarrant address
One of the following documents:
- TWO Current utility (electric, gas, or water) bills showing your name and address—NO cell phone bills, cable bills, or disconnection notices.
- Current state or federal income tax statement
- Current state or federal assistance verification
New Students and Families Moving into the District:
Parents of new students should bring an original birth certificate, original social security card, and a current, "blue" immunization form. New students are also required to bring all of the required documents listed above for returning students.