Mission & Vision
Tarrant Elementary School
We seek to provide a safe, nurturing evironment and a challenging curriculum with flexibility to meet the needs of each individual.
Building a community of responsible learners.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles and exceptionalities.
- The school staff focuses on a shared vision, goals, and actions to ensure maximum student performance.
- A positive school environment (safe, orderly, clean, and inviting) promotes student learning.
- All students can learn and are provided an equal opportunity to learn.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for helping students learn.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and educational needs.
- The commitment to continuous professional development greatly impacts student learning.
- Students’ learning needs are the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
- Motivation and high expectations increase individual student performance.
- Service and citizenship are an important part of the learning experience.
TES School Mascot:
The Baby Wildcat