For the month of March we are going to learn about good nutrition.
Did you know:
- You should eat 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables each day.
- Oranges have lots of Vitamin C to help us war off a bad cold.
- Seafood and eggs have vitamin B that help make your energy and set if free when you need it.
- Your brain is about 2% of your body weight but uses 20% of the energy. Eat brain foods: walnuts, fish, salmon and eggs.
- There are nine essential nutrients in milk that our body does not make. Drink MILK!